|Our Rating||9 /10|
mp3DirectCut is a fast and extensive audio editor and recorder for compressed mp3. You can directly cut, copy, paste or change the volume with no need to decompress your files for audio editing. This saves encoding time and preserves the original quality, because nothing will be re-encoded.
The built in recorder creates mp3 on the fly from your audio input. Using Cue sheets, pause detection or Auto cue you can easily divide long files.
- Non-destructive cut, copy, paste
- Volume change, fade, normalize
- mp3 recording with ACM or Lame encoder
- Fast MPEG visualisation and easy navigation
- Layer 2 support (dvd/dvb audio)
- AAC support
- Batch processing
- Cue Sheet support
- Pause detection
- Auto cue (track dividing by time values)
- Track splitting with filename and tag creation
- Trim · Crop · Fast play · Loop play
- ID3v1.1 tag editor · ID3v2 tag keeping
- VU meter · bitrate visualisation
- High speed recorder · Command line usage
- Unicode support
Filed under: Audio
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!