JPGAvi1 min read
|Our Rating||7 /10|
JPGAvi is used to create a video file, an animation, with an optional sound track, from either a series or a single bitmap file.
- 99% of the most used bitmap formats are supported, i.e. JPG, BMP, GIF, PNG, ICO, TIF, PCX, TGA.
- A sound track can be added to the video.
- A thumbnail, preview image, of the selected bitmap file is displayed, scrolling through these gives the illusion of a video file being played.
- The bitmap files can be sorted by date or alphabetically.
- Bitmap files can be selected by dragging and dropping into JPGAvi.
- Identical bitmaps can be dropped from the video automatically.
- A list of bitmap files is shown allowing for a specific sequence of files to be processed.
- A batch processing option is available.
- It is possible just to process the last few minutes worth of webcam files.
- Processing is carried out in a low priority thread, so it is possible to carry on using the PC even if several thousand bitmap files are being processed..
- The video file being created is displayed during processing.
- Automatically creates single avi (video) files from individual bitmap files.
- The time each frame and/or bitmap file is displayed can be specified in milli seconds.
- The following image manipulations are available