Double Commander1 min read
|Our Rating||7 /10|
Double Commander is a cross platform open source file manager with two panels side by side. It is inspired by Total Commander and features some new ideas. Double Commander is a dual-pane file manager that allows you to manage two directory structures or drives from a side-by-side view. In addition to the standard file management options (drag-n drop, copy, move etc.), it offers several advanced features.
- Unicode support
- All operations working in background
- Multi-rename tool
- Tabbed interface
- Custom columns
- Internal text editor (F4) with syntax hightlighting
- Built in file viewer (F3) to view files of in hex, binary or text format
- Archives are handled like subdirectories. You can easily copy files to and from archives. Supported archive types: ZIP, TAR GZ, TGZ, LZMA and also BZ2, RPM, CPIO, DEB, RAR.
- Extended search function with full text search in any files
- Configurable button bar to start external programs or internal menu commands
- Total Commander WCX, WDX and WLX plug-ins support
- File operations logging
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Double Commander,