|Our Rating||7 /10|
oCam is a screen recorder that enables you to capture video from your computer screen. It offers a resizable recording frame that you can drag over the area to be recorded, and you can also choose from several preset sizes or record your desktop in full-screen. The program is easy to use, once you have selected the area to record, simply press the “Record” button to start capturing video. You can stop the recording manually or set a time limit (e.g. 10 minutes) to end the capture automatically.
- Computer screen, video recording is possible.
- Recording using the built-in video codecs(AVI, MP4, MOV, TS, VOB) and audio codecs(MP3, AAC)
- Have large video formats to support more than 4GB.
- Recording sound from your computer as you can.
- Audio recording is made possible without the stereo mix setting.(Windows 7, Vista SP1 or later)
- A variety of sound quality when recording can be selected.
- Screen capture is possible, too.
- Recording area of the keyboard can be easily controlled.
- Can record the full screen and window area.
- During recording, the mouse cursor can be set to be included.
- Bug reporting is available to developers.
- Record the results can be stored in a specific folder, you have the option.
- oCam dual-monitor support.
- Flash in the IE browser, the target area can be selected.
- Preferences from the FPS setting is possible.
- Automatically recording the end of recording timeout function is available.