PhraseExpress saves keystrokes by expanding text abbreviations into full text snippets. E.g. typing ‘sig’ could insert your signature into any program.
For example, you could set a keyboard shortcut so whenever you type “DCT” it automatically expands to “Dear Customer, Thank you for contacting us.” PhraseExpress provides this known MS Office Autotext feature in any Windows program, e.g. Internet Explorer, Excel, Database Front Ends, etc. The Text Expander for Windows is ideal for people who are continually typing the same things over and over, reducing the time spent typing and minimizing spelling mistakes
- Organize frequently used text snippets.
- Expand abbreviations as you type.
- Launch programs with text shortcuts.
- Auto-complete repetitive phrases.
- Quick access to the Windows Clipboard History.
- Correct spelling mistakes in any application.